Couple pictures of the pictures my good friend tori took today for her photography portfolio. Can’t wait for the next shoot with her. She’s super talented.
- St. Isaac the Syrian (via bourgeoisentimentality)
- Aradia, Gospel of the Witches (Charles G. Leland, 1899)
Today I had the pleasure of making genuine ultramarine blue oil paint. The pigment, powdered lapis lazuli, creates one of the most sought after blue paints in all of art history. It is a paint that Vermeer used extensively.
While I’m not going to share the paint (it’s expensive!), I will share these nearly pornographic photos of the the paint-making process.
I’ve never been asked for general advice.
you know, it’s hard with advice, isn’t it? Like, if you give people advice they want to ignore it most of the time. Um, but, um, I don’t know. I don’t know. What do I know? I don’t know anything
Dance more was better wasn’t it? Dance more!
- Oscar Wilde (via vengefulthrill)
- Anne Brontë, The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (via theflowersinmyheart)
- Things to know before promising you’ll stay (via fraggybird)